$44.95 – $54.95
- Pull vapor from the bottom of the torch just like a standard hollow fire eating wand
- Paintbrush like wick tip on the end of the torch for hidden flame transfers and magic combos
- 2 inch wicks fit snugly in your mouth the big flame can be seen on stage from the back row
- Unique design prevents excessive fuel drip down the hollow core
- 3 vapor holes just before the brush tip allows for amazing reverse vapor push displays and makes catching the Moon-Shots on the tip so much easier
- 42cm long allows for Moon-Shots to catch the hollow tip and increases combo tricks (Hitch Hikers Guide – “The answer is 42” ^_^ )
PRICE IS PER TORCH
"If this product is on back-order, we will email you after purchase to confirm the ETA"
Triforce Torces by Adam Lobo
Triforce Torches are Exclusive to Razed in Flames and our associates!
Hollow Fire Eating Wands/ Torches Made by Adam Lobo & the Juggle Hut. Invented by Kiwamu Miyakobu.
Note from Adam Lobo:
I AM NOT THE INVENTOR of the original hollow torch as many of you have been led to believe by Flamewater Circus’s creative marketing approach. The tool that many of you have so widely adopted is in-fact a innovation and a personal preference of a design based off of the original hollow torch that was invented by a dear friend of mine, Kiwamu Miyakobu. Ken also makes AMAZING FIRE KATANA… but that’s another story. Here I would like to FINALLY and publicly give Ken the credit he so deserves for inventing something that changed the world of fire eating. . . THANK YOU KEN! – seek him out here to thank him or buy a wicked fire katana – https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002121799551&fref=ts
Hollow Fire Eating Wands Specifications:
Specifications are for one wand.
Length: 42 cm
Diameter of shaft: 8 mm
Wick length: Variable
Wick diameter: Approx. 3 cm
Weight: Approx. 60 g
Shipping Weight: 110 g
Length: 16.5 Inches
Diameter of shaft: .5 Inches
Wick length: Variable
Wick diameter: Approx. 1.2 Inches
Weight: Approx. 2.1 oz
Shipping Weight: 3.9 oz
Due to the extreme danger of fire eating; Juggle Hut, Razed in Flames, Adam Lobo, and our associated distributors take no responsibility for injury or damage incurred while using and of the products listed here. Fire Eating should only be performed by trained professionals, and you assume all risk and responsibility by purchasing and using these items.
Join the discussion on the Fire Eating Facebook group!
|Dimensions||650 x 60 x 60 mm|
1 inch (25mm), 1.5 inch (40mm), 2 inch (50mm)